Is found in
- Bachelor of International Communication Management, programme stage 3
- Bachelor of International Graphic and Digital Media
- Programmes Incoming Students
This is a single course unit.
Total study time: 104,00 hours
Possible deadlines for learning account: 01.12.2022 ()
The course unitorganization of the subgroups is done using the class subgroups.
xOLOD-administrator(s): Algoed Jan.
This course unit was completed by Van Laere Kimberly on 28.06.2022.
This course unit was approved by Van Laere Kimberly on 28.06.2022.
ProgrammaonderdeelID: DIGIBUSTECH - Digital Business Technology.
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Compensated fail: This course unit is eligible for compensation according to the compensated fail criteria as determined by the degree programme you are enrolled in.
Preservability: The result of this course unit is preservable according to the terms of the program you are enrolled for.
This course unit
- may be included in printed study guide (on paper).
- may be published in study guide on the website.
- may be included with details in the study guide.
- requires no title on the diplomasupplement (thesis, dissertation, thesis).
- should NEVER be replaced by another course unit to another (foreign) institution.
- does not use a jury.
- may not be scheduled.
Second enrollment: Not possible within the same academic year.
Teaching staff: Algoed Jan
Language course: No
Scheduled for: Semester 5